Dr. Nadelman’s office is equipped with a state of the art high resolution ultrasound machine. The ultrasound is used for improving accuracy and safety of needle aspiration biopsies.
Also available are complete diagnostic ultrasound services, including thyroid, head and neck, breast, vascular, abdomen and pelvic studies. This way, you may streamline the entire process by opting for ultrasonography and biopsy in one place. Please indicate on the FNA form if you would like ultrasound only, or if needed, fine needle aspiration as indicated.
You may order an FNA by 1.) faxing a referral form/prescription or 2.) electronically.
• Download the FNA referral form (download PDF).
• Fax* forms to (310) 935-3039.
• Call for an appointment at (310) 702-6701.
* Please fax any accompanying radiology reports.
You may order an FNA electronically right from the FNA Reporting database under “Physician Login”
• You will need your username & password to access the FNA system
• Click the “Request FNA” button
• Fill out the web form completely
* If you have additional documents to submit, please be sure to upload them as a pdf.